Backup Internet Connectivity
HD WAN enables the seamless use of Backup Internet Connections to create High-Availability networks for businesses that cannot tolerate downtime. On top of the existing Internet line , simply add a second Internet Connection and HD WAN will use it whenever the primary connection fails or stutters.
Outages affect businesses that rely on the cloud to accept cashless payments, receive and process online orders, stream video, make and receive voice calls, provide customer WiFi, and more.
When HD WAN is deployed, a static public IP Address is assigned to the HD WAN tunnel. HD WAN encapsulates each Internet Connection in its tunnel which means that traffic moves between ISP Internet connections without making IP changes. Simply put, all your Internet connections are behind a single static public
Why does this matter? When your Internet connection has an outage and traffic routes over another internet connection, the IP address does not change. Your VPN, remote desktop session, SSH session, VoIP call, Web Presentation, and every other session persistent application is always-on.
– Standby 3G, 4G, LTE and 5G Backup
Add cellular connectivity in standby mode with a primary wireline Internet connection. HD WAN automatically recognizes when there is a disruption to your wireline connection and seamlessly keeps your business applications connected with your cellular connection. Once the primary wireline connection becomes active, your cellular backup reverts back to Standby. This saves your customers Data and is ready for the next emergency.
Provide 3G, 4G, LTE and 5G connectivity as standby links and eliminate downtime.
- Eliminate Downtime and ensure customer satisfaction
- Same IP Failover for session persistent applications
- Diverse Carrier compatible – Sell your connections on top of existing Carrier connection
- Mobile/Cellular Standby Connectivity – Prevent Data overage costs
- Standby Failover to multiple Connections –1Gig Fiber failover to Two 500Mbps Cable for continued 1 Gig Throughput